SERVICE TIMES: 8:00 AM 9:30 AM 6:00 PM
Crèche is also available during these services.
Tea/Coffee is served after the service.
Auslan translation (signing) is provided in the 9:30 Service.
Free Bus pickup is available for our Sunday 9.30 am service. To book your seat, ring the bus hotline on 4124 8592 (leave a detailed message with your name, address, telephone number).
Evening Service 6.00pm
A casual and informal service appealing to young people and the young at heart.
Following the service, meals are available for purchase.
CDs of sermons are made every week and available upon request. Please contact the church if you are interested in obtaining a copy. 4124 7200
No matter how you ended up on our site, we are glad you are here. Take some time to get to know us, and we hope to get to know you soon.
If you want to see your life transformed and make a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to Hervey Bay Baptist Church. People have come here from every walk of life and grown in their relationship with God, found meaningful friendships, and discovered the joy in serving others. We call this connecting.
Hervey Bay Baptist offers ministries for kids, youth, men, women, couples and singles.
What To Expect
Whatever you normally wear. We are more concerned with meeting you than with what you wear. At Hervey Bay Baptist you’ll see nearly every style of clothing.
How do I get there?
We are located on the main road into Hervey Bay from Maryborough.
20 Nikenbah-Dundowran Rd, Nikenbah.
Where do I go when I first arrive?
Please introduce yourself to our greeters at the main door and tell them it’s your first time. You can help us connect with you by filling in your details on the card inside the purple bag and leave it at the information Desk. The card will help us connect with you.
What if I still have questions?
Call the church office 4124 7200 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Meet People?
Whether you are a five-year old child, a ninety-five year old grandmother, a busy mum, or a businessman with big responsibilities, we want you to be a part of our vibrant church community. Here is how you can learn, serve, and grow at Hervey Bay Baptist Church.
At Hervey Bay Baptist we believe that children are an integral part of our church family and we have a strong commitment to nurturing the younger generations. We aim to provide a fun, friendly, safe, faith-filled environment, where children are encouraged to connect with one another and connect with Jesus. Our role as Children’s Ministry leaders is to equip and support parents in the spiritual nurture of their children.
Each Sunday morning, children get to participate in their own classes. Bible lessons are taught in such a way that every child gets to participate and learn. Each of the class teachers are carefully screened and thoroughly trained in children’s instruction. The youth ministry of Hervey Bay Baptist Church is recognized for their close interaction.
Life can get complicated once you cross that nebulous threshold into adulthood. There are complicated decisions. Bigger stakes. Serious relationships. And a whole lot more decisions. The young adult group of Hervey Bay Baptist Church provides a welcoming atmosphere for Uni and early-career aged young people.
Often, small groups of people are better able to interact and learn about a topic than larger groups are. The sizes of groups can range anywhere from six to twelve. At a time, designated by your group, you can participate in the small group study.
Hervey Bay Baptist Women’s Groups gives the ladies in our church family special times of interaction, Bible study, prayer (and, of course, food).
STUFF 4 BLOKES is a group of men that get together for breakfast on a Friday at 7:00am, for fellowship and prayer on a weekly basis.
River Heads – Cafe Church
9:30am at the Community Hall – we look forward to seeing you there!
Church Location & Address: 20 Nikenbah-Dundowran Rd, Nikenbah, QLD 4655 (map)
Telephone: Tel: (07) 4124 7200(07) 4124 7200
- Nov 15, 2015Solomon’s Heart //PM
- Nov 15, 2015Acts 27-28 – Paul’s Journey to Rome //AM
- Nov 8, 2015Andy’s Testimony/Philosophy //PM
- Nov 1, 2015Healthy Relationships //PM
- Nov 1, 2015Healthy Families //AM
- Oct 26, 2015Our Identity – 1 Peter 2: 1-12 //PM
- Oct 25, 2015Acts 23- Plot to Kill Paul //AM
- Oct 18, 2015Fishers of Men //PM
- Oct 18, 2015I Know I Can’t – Romans 7 //AM
- Oct 11, 2015Craving God’s Word – 1 Peter 2:1-4 //PM
- Oct 11, 2015Acts 21-22 Paul in Jerusalem //AM
- Oct 4, 2015Brotherly Love – 1 Peter 1:22-25 PM
- Oct 4, 2015Acts 20 – Through Macedonia and Greece //AM
- Sep 27, 2015Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures //PM
- Sep 27, 2015Ephesus, Never a Dull Moment //AM
- Sep 11, 20151 Peter 1 (Cont.) //PM
- Sep 11, 2015Paul & Silas //AM
- Sep 6, 2015Privilege //PM
- Sep 6, 2015Fathers Day //AM
- Aug 23, 20151 Peter 1 //PM
- Aug 23, 2015Jerusalem Dilemma //AM
- Aug 16, 2015Finding Pleasure in the Pain of Life //PM
- Aug 16, 2015Journey Continued //AM
- Aug 9, 2015Prodigal Son //PM
- Aug 9, 2015Paul and Barnabas Sent Out //AM
- Aug 3, 2015Do Not Covet //PM
- Aug 3, 2015Peter In Prison //AM
- Jul 28, 2015The Body of Christ //PM
- Jul 28, 2015Church at Antioch //AM
- Jul 19, 2015Peter’s Vision //AM