SERVICE TIMES: 8:00 AM 9:30 AM 6:00 PM
Crèche is also available during these services.
Tea/Coffee is served after the service.
Auslan translation (signing) is provided in the 9:30 Service.
Free Bus pickup is available for our Sunday 9.30 am service. To book your seat, ring the bus hotline on 4124 8592 (leave a detailed message with your name, address, telephone number).
Evening Service 6.00pm
A casual and informal service appealing to young people and the young at heart.
Following the service, meals are available for purchase.
CDs of sermons are made every week and available upon request. Please contact the church if you are interested in obtaining a copy. 4124 7200
No matter how you ended up on our site, we are glad you are here. Take some time to get to know us, and we hope to get to know you soon.
If you want to see your life transformed and make a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to Hervey Bay Baptist Church. People have come here from every walk of life and grown in their relationship with God, found meaningful friendships, and discovered the joy in serving others. We call this connecting.
Hervey Bay Baptist offers ministries for kids, youth, men, women, couples and singles.
What To Expect
Whatever you normally wear. We are more concerned with meeting you than with what you wear. At Hervey Bay Baptist you’ll see nearly every style of clothing.
How do I get there?
We are located on the main road into Hervey Bay from Maryborough.
20 Nikenbah-Dundowran Rd, Nikenbah.
Where do I go when I first arrive?
Please introduce yourself to our greeters at the main door and tell them it’s your first time. You can help us connect with you by filling in your details on the card inside the purple bag and leave it at the information Desk. The card will help us connect with you.
What if I still have questions?
Call the church office 4124 7200 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Meet People?
Whether you are a five-year old child, a ninety-five year old grandmother, a busy mum, or a businessman with big responsibilities, we want you to be a part of our vibrant church community. Here is how you can learn, serve, and grow at Hervey Bay Baptist Church.
At Hervey Bay Baptist we believe that children are an integral part of our church family and we have a strong commitment to nurturing the younger generations. We aim to provide a fun, friendly, safe, faith-filled environment, where children are encouraged to connect with one another and connect with Jesus. Our role as Children’s Ministry leaders is to equip and support parents in the spiritual nurture of their children.
Each Sunday morning, children get to participate in their own classes. Bible lessons are taught in such a way that every child gets to participate and learn. Each of the class teachers are carefully screened and thoroughly trained in children’s instruction. The youth ministry of Hervey Bay Baptist Church is recognized for their close interaction.
Life can get complicated once you cross that nebulous threshold into adulthood. There are complicated decisions. Bigger stakes. Serious relationships. And a whole lot more decisions. The young adult group of Hervey Bay Baptist Church provides a welcoming atmosphere for Uni and early-career aged young people.
Often, small groups of people are better able to interact and learn about a topic than larger groups are. The sizes of groups can range anywhere from six to twelve. At a time, designated by your group, you can participate in the small group study.
Hervey Bay Baptist Women’s Groups gives the ladies in our church family special times of interaction, Bible study, prayer (and, of course, food).
STUFF 4 BLOKES is a group of men that get together for breakfast on a Friday at 7:00am, for fellowship and prayer on a weekly basis.
Garage Sale – 4 July 8am-1pm at the church
If you would like to sell from your car boot ($10), call the office 4124 7200 to book a spot
River Heads – Cafe Church
9:30am at the Community Hall – we look forward to seeing you there!
Church Location & Address: 20 Nikenbah-Dundowran Rd, Nikenbah, QLD 4655 (map)
Telephone: Tel: (07) 4124 7200(07) 4124 7200
- Jun 28, 2015Shame, Pain, Regret, & Ruin //PM
- Jun 28, 2015Scattered By Trouble //AM
- Jun 21, 2015Do Not Commit Adultery //PM
- Jun 21, 2015Testimony //AM
- Jun 14, 2015Do Not Murder //PM
- Jun 14, 2015Service & Sacrifice //AM
- Jun 7, 2015Honor Thy Father and Mother //PM
- Jun 7, 2015This Is Serious //AM
- May 31, 2015REVIVAL – Pentecost Combined Service //PM
- May 31, 2015An Unstoppable Force //AM
- May 24, 2015Keeping the Sabbath //PM
- May 24, 2015A Miraculous Restoration //AM
- May 17, 2015What’s in a Name? //PM
- May 17, 2015A Miraculous Beginning //AM
- May 10, 2015No More Idols //PM
- May 10, 2015Made to Thrive //AM
- May 3, 2015There is only One GOD! //PM
- May 3, 2015The Transition Acts 1 //Am
- Apr 26, 2015Ezekiel //PM
- Apr 26, 2015The ANZAC Sacrifice //AM
- Apr 19, 2015Holiness – PM
- Apr 19, 2015Guilt that Kills – PM
- Apr 12, 2015Why We Need Jesus – AM
- Apr 12, 2015How to Make a Baby Cry – PM
- Apr 5, 2015Blood, Sweat & Fears – PM
- Apr 5, 2015A Powerful Easter
- Mar 30, 2015Jesus’ Agenda – PM
- Mar 30, 2015Deliver Us From Evil
- Mar 22, 2015Before It’s Too Late – PM
- Mar 22, 2015Deliver Us From Evil – AM